- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo Festival Djembe Drum
10 in. Cafe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42540 000001001 L42540000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Festival Djembe is designed with a lightweight environmentally recycled drum shell and a carefree replaceable Fliptop Pre-Tuned synthetic drum he...Click To Read More About This Product
Play it in school, at the park or at home.
The Festival Djembe is designed with a lightweight environmentally recycled drum shell and a carefree replaceable Fliptop Pre-Tuned synthetic drum head that eliminates the need for tuning or concern for weather. This unique design produces a professional quality sound that you will enjoy playing whether at home, school, or outdoor drumming activities. The Festival Djembe is recommended by facilitators and educators as the ideal alternative to the more expensive and higher maintenance traditional drums with rawhide heads. Schools and other institutions can appreciate the lightweight and compact storage features that make playing at home, school, or outdoor recreational activities convenient and carefree.
- Lightweight environmentally recycled drum shell
- Carefree replaceable Fliptop Pre-Tuned synthetic drum head
- Professional quality sound
- Lightweight and compact storage features
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.