- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 441923 000000000 441923000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14" Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash re-creates the dimensions, movement, and inertia of its acoustic cymbal counterpart. A concentrated mass around ...Click To Read More About This Product
A whole new realm of V-Drum possibilities.
The 14" Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash re-creates the dimensions, movement, and inertia of its acoustic cymbal counterpart. A concentrated mass around the V-Cymbal's rim allows cymbal "chokes" for dynamic performances and ensures uniform sensing.
The Roland CY-14C Crash also swings like an acoustic cymbal. It has a dual-trigger system with individual sensors for the edge and the bow allows sounds to be assigned separately to each for maximum expression.
- Fourteen-inch crash cymbal responds with natural movement and inertia
- Dual-trigger system for edge and bow
- Allows cymbal "chokes"
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.