- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland KT-10 Kick Drum Control Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05966 000000000 J05966000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring innovative new technology from Roland, the KT-10 provides authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums soun...Click To Read More About This Product
Rock-solid playability in an integrated low-noise design.
Featuring innovative new technology from Roland, the KT-10 provides authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments. The all-in-one design offers fast, fluid response and a unique reverse-action trigger mechanism that makes the pedal not only compact in size, but also far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater. With its small footprint, the KT-10 is ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal in a hybrid drum set, and it also works great for expanding the capabilities of an SPD-series percussion pad or the HandSonic HPD-20. Of course, the KT-10's pro feel, noise-reducing features, and portable convenience make it perfect for use with any V-Drums kit as well.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism with authentic feel in a compact design
- Produces approximately 75-percent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance, and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customization of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.