- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland PDX-12 Dual Trigger Mesh Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25266 000000000 L25266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12" PDX-12 pad for snare/tom features Roland’s legendary 2-ply mesh head, for solid resistance, along with tension-adjustable operation for authe...Click To Read More About This Product
A 12" dual-mesh trigger pad for unparalleled feel and durability.
The 12" PDX-12 pad for snare/tom features Roland’s legendary 2-ply mesh head, for solid resistance, along with tension-adjustable operation for authentic and satisfying rebound. The snare hoop height has been updated to be a lower profile, so it's more like an acoustic snare, allowing you to play more naturally. High quality materials and newly designed hoop rubber offer the authentic feel akin to hitting an acoustic drum, while two independent sensors allow you to designate different sounds for the head and rim.
- Large 12" pad ideal to develop your stick work
- 2-ply mesh pad head is tension adjustable for natural rebound, resistance and stick-feel
- Low-height hoop, similar to standard acoustic snares
- Detects head shots and rim shots independently
- Can be mounted to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.