- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland PM-100 V-Drum Speaker System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K77080 000000000 K77080000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 w...Click To Read More About This Product
High-resolution sound monitoring, fine-tuned for Roland’s V-Drums.
Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 watts of power, the PM-100 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with onboard mixing capabilities, you’re able to connect music players and other devices for practice and enjoyment while playing at home.
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-100 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. Its compact size is ideal for playing at home, and the powerful custom speaker system delivers rich, full-range sound with inspiring punch and presence. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-100 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and there’s also a two-band equalizer for shaping the overall sound.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 watts of power, custom 10" speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4" and 1/8" line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.