- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland SPD-SX Trigger Kit
- Write a Review
- K47345 000000000 K47345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A complete and great solution add samples and creativity to your performance. Trigger custom sounds, loops, even backing tracks directly from SPD-SX ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The essential tools needed to create a powerful, versatile hybrid drum kit setup, all in one convenient package.
A complete and great solution add samples and creativity to your performance. Trigger custom sounds, loops, even backing tracks directly from SPD-SX Sampling Pad. You can also trigger samples from your acoustic kick and snare with the super-accurate RT-30 series acoustic drum triggers. A complete package to get you started with hybrid drumming.
The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
The RT-30K was developed specifically for use on the bass drum and provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust, easy-to-install unit.
The RT-30HR is ideal for snare drums and was developed to trigger independent sounds for rim and head hits, giving you two different sounds from the same drum.
PDS-10 Pad Stand
It’s the successor to the PDS-15, and features a newly improved angle clamp that provides 200 degrees of tilt. The stand is designed to be used with Roland’s HPD-, SPD-, VG-, and VB-series instruments, which include the HandSonic 10, HandSonic 15, SPD-20, SPD-S, VG-99, and VB-99.
- SPD-SX Sampling Pad offers professional sampling, editing, and triggering functions
- Sounds can be directly sampled or audio files can be important via USB
- Trigger single shot samples, loops or complete backing tracks.
- Trigger sounds from your acoustic kick and snare with the RT-30HR & RT-30K
- Includes sturdy PDS-10 stand to support the SPD-SX
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.