- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module
- Write a Review
- L21230 000000000 L21230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Roland V-Drums are known for their quality sounds, great playability and response, ease of use and rugged reliability. The TD-17 Series kits are the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powerful and advanced drum module which adds an affordable entry to Roland's legendary lineup of electronic drums.
Roland V-Drums are known for their quality sounds, great playability and response, ease of use and rugged reliability. The TD-17 Series kits are the newest member of the Roland family that continue the commitment to these proven benefits.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate player, semi-professional or even a home studio enthusiast, the TD-17 kits offer features for all players.
The powerful TD-17 Drum Sound Module has a new set of sounds based on Roland’s popular flagship TD-50. The module is packed with over 300 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits to cover any musical style. The TD-17 module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. The TD-17 also includes built in Bluetooth for streaming music from a smart device, a great way to learn or just play along with your favorite songs. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card.
Call or click to order today!
- Drum Kits: 100 (Preset: 50)
- Instruments: 310
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)
- Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Kit Effects: Ambience: 25 types, Multi-effect: 30 types, Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Master Effects: Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2 / Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- Song Player: File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recorder: Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- Trigger Input connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Output jacks: (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Phones jack: (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Mix In jack: (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- Display: 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 490 mA
- Dimensions: 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm; 8.8125 (W) x 7.75 (D) x 2.5625" (H)
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Included Accessories: Sound Module Mount, Smart Phone Tray Holder, AC Adaptor, Multi-Pin (DB-25) Cable Harness, Owner’s Manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.