- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-25 Drum Module
- Write a Review
- J25271 000000000 J25271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for serious drummers, the TD-25 delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability. Derived from the top-of-the-line TD...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland' SuperNATURAL technology.
Designed for serious drummers, the TD-25 delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability. Derived from the top-of-the-line TD-30, the modules advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Rolands flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio. And with the streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and create personalized kits perfectly suited for your style and touch.
The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, Coach functions, built-in metronome, and more.
Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25s sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25 lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After youve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
The TD-25 makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you dont like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections youd like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. Its also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- Drum Kits: 18
- Effect Types -
- Reverb: 8 types
- Multi-Effects: 21 types
- Equalizer (Tone control)
- Audio Rec -
- Internal, USB Flash Memory
- File Format Audio file: WAV/MP3
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- Connectors -
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control)
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- CRASH2, AUX
- MASTER OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type
- PHONES jack: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- AUDIO INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- USB MEMORY port: USB type A
- Interface USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB Flash Memory
Tap into high-end V-Drums playability. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.