Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger Moduletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The easiest way to bring hybrid versatility to your acoustic drums.
- Compact trigger module for drummers looking to incorporate a hybrid setup
- Over 100 ready-to-play acoustic kits, percussion instruments and sounds
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; up to four hours on four AA batteries
- Included mounting plate enables attachment to hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
TM-2 Drum Trigger Module Specifications:
- Kits: 99
- Internal Instruments: 100+
- Number of User Instruments: Maximum 90,300
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Stereo/Mono)
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC Memory Card (Max. 32 GB)
- Multi-Effects: 1 system, 11 types
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- TRIG IN jack x 2: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Alkaline battery: (AA, LR6) x 4
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Current Draw: 400 mA
- Expected battery life: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): Approx. 6 hours (When using batteries having a capacity of 2,000 mAh.)
- * The time may vary according to usage conditions, batteries used, and type of SD memory card used.
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor
- Mounting plate: Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Options (sold separately)
- Acoustic Drum Trigger: RT series
- Pads: PD series, PDX series, BT-1
- Kicks: KD series, KT-10
- Cymbals: CY series
- All Purpose Clump: APC-33
- Pad Stand: PDS-10
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 5-6/16" (135mm)
- Depth: 5-1/8" (130mm)
- Height: 2-6/16" (59mm)
- Weight: 13 oz. (360g)
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.