- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger module with 2 BT-1 Bar Trigger pads
- Write a Review
- J09671 000000000 J09671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A trigger pre-pack to bring hybrid versatility into your acoustic setup.
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a wide variety of pads and drum triggers from Roland, while the ready-to-play pro sounds are optimized for augmenting live acoustic drums and extending the percussion capabilities of any drum set. Studio-quality multi-effects are on tap to process your kits, and you can even trigger your own custom WAV sounds, loops, and backing tracks via an SDHC card. By combining the TM-2 two Roland's BT-1 Bar Trigger Pads, it's never been easier or more affordable to create a powerful hybrid drum kit that blends acoustic and electronic elements together.
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- TM-2 Trigger module:
- Compact sizing
- Over 100 ready-to-play pro sounds
- Suitable for all genres
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs support both single- or dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Features effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Powered by batteries (4 AA) or included AC adapter
- Includes mounting plate to mount the TM-2 to hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules
- BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad:
- Compact design
- Single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting
- Easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering from nearby drums and/or pads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.