- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland V Drums KD-10 Kick Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25243 000000000 L25243000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The V Drums KD-10 kick pad absorbs much of the noise of a big, beefy kick drum thanks to its rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion, but retain...Click To Read More About This Product
A quiet electronic kick pad with the feel of an acoustic kick drum.
The V Drums KD-10 kick pad absorbs much of the noise of a big, beefy kick drum thanks to its rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion, but retains that satisfying kick drum ‘thud’ when a beater buries into a bass drum head. It’s ideal for playing at home where loud noise may cause problems.
- Head naturally absorbs the shock of the beater
- All the feel of an acoustic kick drum, with dedicated mesh material and cushion
- Low-noise design with the rubber cover
- Compatible with single and double kick pedals
- Enhanced stability via wide-based design that prevents rocking motion when playing
- 5" pad
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.