- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25267 000000000 L25267000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat uses a single-cymbal floating design that can be mounted and played on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand. It provides the...Click To Read More About This Product
An electronic hi-hat cymbal that attaches to an acoustic stand so you can perfect hi-hat techniques.
The Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat uses a single-cymbal floating design that can be mounted and played on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand. It provides the same playing feel as an acoustic hi-hat with natural rebound feel and swinging motion of the hi-hat cymbal. The VH-10 V-Hi-Hat responds to the pressure you put on the hi-hat pedal, giving you a range of realistic tonal characters from open to closed. It also allows you to play actual hi-hat techniques including foot splashes and semi-closed. The VH-10 allows you to achieve the sound of a closed strike before immediately opening it, and you can even differentiate between hits on the bow and edge of the hi-hat.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Light-weight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.