- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian 21" AAX Freq Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26089 000001000 L26089000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A SABIAN-exclusive dual-lathing process results in a controlled ride cymbal that delivers excellent stick articulation, but still offers the ability ...Click To Read More About This Product
A ride with great stick articulation and specialized lathing.
A SABIAN-exclusive dual-lathing process results in a controlled ride cymbal that delivers excellent stick articulation, but still offers the ability to fill the stage with open, musical crash sound. Most rock rides – and crashes – cut with focused high-pitched tone generated by the bell. Not so the 21” SABIAN Freq Ride, where the cut is boosted by the exclusive dual-lathing. This medium-weight ride is always versatile, but allows you plenty of space to get your Freq on!
- Medium-weight ride offers exceptional versatility
- Unique dual-lathing process offers great control
- Ride offers articulate sticking with musical crash capability
- Protected by SABIAN Two-Year Warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.