- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AA Holy China Brilliant
21 in. Brilliant
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H81533 000001001 H81533000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A result of Sabian innovation and forward-thinking cymbal design, this 17" Sabian Holy China features a higher profile to raise the pitch, holes for ...Click To Read More About This Product
This China cymbal has a high lip, a raw bell and revolutionary drilled design to produce high-volume cut.
A result of Sabian innovation and forward-thinking cymbal design, this 17" Sabian Holy China features a higher profile to raise the pitch, holes for volume and sustain, a brilliant finish, and a large, unfinished bell for cut and durability.
A righteous China cymbal to wield during ruthless times. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.