- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AA Sick Hats
- Write a Review
- J00560 000001000 J00560000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AA Sick Hi-Hats is a pairing of an 18" medium-thin top and bottom with several two-inch holes punched out of the top. They are raw, dark and nast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of truly sick hi-hats created for dangerous drummer, Chris Dave.
The AA Sick Hi-Hats is a pairing of an 18" medium-thin top and bottom with several two-inch holes punched out of the top. They are raw, dark and nasty. The holes ensure no air is captured, so the sound you hear is pure metal trash and the roar of the top cymbal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.