- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX Freq Crash Cymbal
18 in. 2012 Cymbal Vote
- Write a Review
- H92299 000001001 H92299000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sabian AA Freq Crash features a Sabian-exclusive dual-lathing process that results in a unique, intensely cutting cymbal that delivers a quick bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative cymbal utilizing dual lathing methods to produce a powerful, unique sound.
The Sabian AA Freq Crash features a Sabian-exclusive dual-lathing process that results in a unique, intensely cutting cymbal that delivers a quick burst of hi-frequency tone, filling the stage with huge, open sound. The cymbal offers a slower wash, a full, piercing attack and long sustain.
Most rock cymbals cut with focused high-pitched tone generated by the bell. Not so with the Sabian Freq Crash, where the cut is boosted by the exclusive dual-lathing.
Time to get your Freq on! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.