- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX Freq Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00559 000001000 J00559000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The success of last years Freq Crash led Sabian's vault team to experiment using the same exclusive dual-lathing process on a set of AAX Hats. The ra...Click To Read More About This Product
A set of hi-hats crafted in the theme of the rousing Freq series.
The success of last years Freq Crash led Sabian's vault team to experiment using the same exclusive dual-lathing process on a set of AAX Hats. The raw bell and lathing process serve to gate the attack, resulting in a crispy pair of hats that never get out of control.
Get your Freq on again. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.