- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46900 000001000 L46900000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AAX Heavy Ride from SABIAN introduces a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A larger, raw bell equals better crash-ability, typically not...Click To Read More About This Product
A heavy ride with plenty of articulation that's still crashable.
The AAX Heavy Ride from SABIAN introduces a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A larger, raw bell equals better crash-ability, typically not the case with a heavy ride. A whole new style of hammering − much more visible on the surface of the cymbal due to the larger, rounder peen − makes for a ride cymbal that trends thinner than a traditional heavy ride, with added darkness and complexity. At the same time, more highs are introduced into the sound, resulting in a wider band of frequency. For drummers, that means brighter highs and more complex lows. SABIAN has always pushed the boundaries of innovation, using the latest manufacturing technology to answer new trends in music and sound. AAX Heavy Rides are no exception, answering the call for crash-able, complex Rides with added versatility.
- Answers the call for thinner, complex Rides with added versatility
- Small, raw bell equals excellent crash-ability
- Additional hammering means brighter highs and more complex lows
- A whole new design for SABIAN AAX Rides
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.