- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX O-Zone Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #445748 000193000 445748000193000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Following the success of the HHX Evolution O-Zone Crash, Sabian has introduced the AAX O-Zone Crash. Featuring the innovative multi-hole O-Zone desig...Click To Read More About This Product
A different breed of crash.
Following the success of the HHX Evolution O-Zone Crash, Sabian has introduced the AAX O-Zone Crash. Featuring the innovative multi-hole O-Zone design created by the award-winning company, the AAX O-Zone Crash cymbal is a thin, highly responsive model available in three sizes: 16", 18", and 20". The 16" is perforated by six 1-1/2" holes, the 18" and 20" by eight 1-1/2" holes.
Removing such a substantial amount of metal to create these holes reduces the weight of the cymbal and reduces tension in the metal, thereby accelerating its response rate, for faster, fuller crashing. And while AAX crashes are known for their bright, shimmering sound, the holes in the AAX O-Zone Crash affect the movement of vibrations through the metal to introduce a degree of dark agitation to the sound. This produces a response that is a combination crash and Chinese cymbal.
This model, like the darker sounding HHX Evolution O-Zone, is so responsive as a crash and for crescendos that it can be played by stick, mallet or hand, making it ideal for drummers and percussionists playing any style of music.
Like all Sabian AAX cymbals the AAX O-Zone Crash is hand crafted from Sabian's secret process B20 "cast" bronze, a combination of 80% copper with silver and 20% tin. A proprietary hand-guided hammering process and hand lathing combine to give this and all AAX cymbals a crisp, clean and clear sound at all volumes.
- Innovative feature: Multi-hole O-Zone design
- Metal: B20 "cast" bronze (80% copper with silver, 20% tin)
- Weight: thin
- Finish: brilliant, natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.