- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX O-Zone Splash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #445747 000153000 445747000153000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By demand, Sabian has introduced the AAX O-Zone Splash. With its uniquely innovative design--six 1" holes perforate its thin B20 bronze--this small m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reacts like a cat.
By demand, Sabian has introduced the AAX O-Zone Splash. With its uniquely innovative design--six 1" holes perforate its thin B20 bronze--this small model responds at super-fast rates with bright, biting sounds and rapid decay. Available in 10" and 12" sizes, the O-Zone Splash cymbal joins the O-Zone Crash as the latest accent model in the award-winning AAX series.
The multi-hole O-Zone design is instantly recognizable. Along with the holes giving the cymbal a sleek look, removal of metal to create them causes a lighter weight cymbal resulting in an accelerated response rate and added agitation to the sound. This is what gives the O-Zone splash cymbal the identifiable degree of "bite" that has made it so popular with so many of today's top drummers and percussionists.
Like all Sabian AAX cymbals the AAX O-Zone Splash is hand crafted from Sabian's secret process B20 bronze, a combination of 80% copper with silver and 20% tin. A proprietary hand-guided hammering process and hand lathing combine to give this and all AAX cymbals a crisp, clean and clear sound at all volumes.
- Innovative feature: multi-hole O-Zone design
- Metal: Sabian B20 "cast" bronze (80% copper with silver, 20% tin)
- Weight: thin
- Finish: natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.