- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian AAX Thin Hi-Hats Brilliant
14 in. Top
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47412 000001002 L47412000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14" AAX Thin Hi-Hats in Brilliant finish from SABIAN introduce a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A smaller, raw bell results in crisp...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect set of thin hats for studio work.
The 14" AAX Thin Hi-Hats in Brilliant finish from SABIAN introduce a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A smaller, raw bell results in crispy, versatile hi-hats that blend nicely into mainstream sounds. The foot is very solid, and the thin weight makes them ideal for studio recording. The completely new hammering style − much more visible on the surface of the cymbal due to the larger, rounder peen − makes for a more complex and slightly darker pair of Hats. At the same time, more highs are introduced into the sound, resulting in a wider band of frequency. For drummers, that means brighter highs and more complex lows. SABIAN has always pushed the boundaries of innovation, using the latest manufacturing technology to answer new trends in music and sound. AAX Thin Hats are no exception, answering the call for thinner, faster, more complex cymbals.
- Answers the call for thinner, complex Hats with added versatility
- Crispy, versatile hi-hats that blend nicely perfectly into mainstream sounds
- A whole new design in SABIAN AAX Hats
- Thin weight makes them ideal for studio sessions
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.