- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian B8X Ballistic Crash
- Write a Review
- #J48307 000001000 J48307000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Utilizing a completely new hammer peen and hammering technique, the B8X Ballistic Crash is a thin model that delivers funky, aggressive attack, fully...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An aggressive, focused cymbal that delivers an explosive sound.
Utilizing a completely new hammer peen and hammering technique, the B8X Ballistic Crash is a thin model that delivers funky, aggressive attack, fully capable of creating high-pitched mayhem while remaining musical. Not unlike a higher pitched HHX X-Treme Crash, the extra-large hammering pattern from the bottom creates a flexible cymbal that is more responsive and opens up quickly and easily. It also results in a pitch bend that is shaped upward, making for a trashy crash that is more than happy to go fully ballistic.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Multiple
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.