- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian B8X O-Zone Crash
- Write a Review
- #K58538 000001000 K58538000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a double hole ring of response-enhancing holes, the B8X O-Zone responds rapidly with a combination of bright explosion and dirty agitation. Like...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bright, cutting FX crash that sounds great on its own or stacked.
With a double hole ring of response-enhancing holes, the B8X O-Zone responds rapidly with a combination of bright explosion and dirty agitation. Like the perennial best-seller SABIAN B8 Pro O-Zone, this radical model features similar multi-holed design as HHX and AAX O-Zone crashes, but the double ring design delivers even attack that is aggressive, raw and nasty.
SABIAN O-Zone crashes are not your typical crash, they're a crude and aggressive combination of a thin crash and a Chinese. The holes serve to lighten the weight of the cymbal. So while its size and volume remain the same, the response is actually much faster because there’s less metal mass to move.
- Double-hole ring
- Raw, aggressive attack
- Fast response
- Made from Sabian's B8 alloy
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.