- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian FRX Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #K64652 000003000 K64652000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sabian FRX Crashes are pro-level, extra-thin B20 Bronze crashes that deliver quick, shimmering response and exceptionally soft feel. Sabian FRX (Freq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Play hard at any gig without overpowering the band.
Sabian FRX Crashes are pro-level, extra-thin B20 Bronze crashes that deliver quick, shimmering response and exceptionally soft feel.
Sabian FRX (Frequency Reduced) cymbals are designed for playing environments where other cymbals have too much attack. They are NOT low volume cymbals. Rather, they work by cutting specific frequencies that result in the perception of volume. Remove those frequencies, and suddenly your FRX Crashes sits perfectly in the mix, no matter how hard you play. No compromise, no holding back.
FRX are ideal for playing churches, weddings, corporate gigs, small venues, schools, musical theater, cruise ships, drummers who sing, band rehearsals, or any setting where cymbal volume could be a problem: even on the largest stages where a multitude of live mics for singers and acoustic instruments are a challenge.
FRX gives real drummers in real situations the freedom to play any gig without holding back.
- Cuts certain frequencies
- Sit perfectly in the mix even when playing hard
- Great for small clubs, churches or other settings that require less volume
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Canada
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear