- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HH Mid Max Stax Cymbal Pack
10 in. Kang, 10 in. Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81073 000001000 H81073000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the mind of Mike Portnoy, the Sabian HH Low Max Stax Cymbal Pack is a perfect addition to the ever-expanding kit of a progressive or exploratory...Click To Read More About This Product
A revolutionary union of a singing splash and the trashy accents of a China cymbal from Sabian.
From the mind of Mike Portnoy, the Sabian HH Low Max Stax Cymbal Pack is a perfect addition to the ever-expanding kit of a progressive or exploratory drummer. Comprised of a 10" Max Stax China Kang stacked atop a 10" Max Stax Splash, a Max Stax setup is a refreshing alternative to leading on a conventional hi-hat or crash or for use on rapid, trashy accents. This set features a vintage look and a dark tone. Natural finish.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.