- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HH Raw Bell Dry Ride Cymbal
Brilliant 21 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 446809 000376299 446809000376299
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlathed, heavily hand-hammered design delivers dark, simmering response with hot, dry definition. Brilliant finish.Sabian Hand-Hammered series cymb...Click To Read More About This Product
Very bright with complex overtones.
Unlathed, heavily hand-hammered design delivers dark, simmering response with hot, dry definition. Brilliant finish.
Sabian Hand-Hammered series cymbals are warm, imaginative, and emotional. Hand Hammered speaks with a musical darkness steeped in nearly 400 years of cymbal-making history. Sabian artisans craft their secret process bronze into soulful cymbals, rich with dark, traditional tone. It's a complex blend of sounds that comes together in a warm, musical mix.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.