- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HHX Evolution Cymbal Set with Free 18" Ozone Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23039 000000000 J23039000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The dark, simmering sound, agitated bite and "Tone Projection" design of the HHX Series makes this Sabian HHX Evolution Cymbal Set series m...Click To Read More About This Product
A set of cymbals cast to project dark, simmering tones.
The dark, simmering sound, agitated bite and "Tone Projection" design of the HHX Series makes this Sabian HHX Evolution Cymbal Set series more effective than others. Other cymbals may generate darkness, but HHX stirs up more simmering heat, more musical dirt, more of what drummers want to hear and projects it.
And this exclusive series will get you heard.
With their touch-sensitive response, Sabian 14" HHX Evolution Hi-Hats deliver glassy, shimmering responses, and project even the busiest sticking with crisp clarity. Warm, explosive response is fast and shimmering for increased projection and cut. A best-selling Core model, the Sabian 16" HHX Evolution Crash is a quick, aggressive crash. The 18" Evolution Ozone Crash is perforated with 2" holes, and this innovative crash cymbal delivers raw, dark and dirty bite. The 21" HHX Evolution Ride combines crisp attack and warm undertones for a shimmering ride with excellent crash capability.
With the value-added 18" Ozone Crash, this setup is a must have!
- Quantity: 3
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14/16/21
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: Free Effects Cymbal
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.