- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HHX Thin Crash Cymbal, Brilliant
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68630 000003000 L68630000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sabian HHX Thin Crashes in brilliant finish introduce a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by ...Click To Read More About This Product
A thin crash with a brilliant finish featuring the hammering of Sabian's legendary HHX line.
The Sabian HHX Thin Crashes in brilliant finish introduce a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by lathing, then denser HHX hammering over top, the result is a crash cymbal that is thinner, darker and faster than the HHX Studio Crashes it replaces. A smaller bell also ensures a faster attack and a crash cymbal that trends lighter in weight than most thin crashes. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and the HHX Thin Crashes are no exception. If you’re seeking a thin crash with shimmering dark tone – this is it.
- Thinner, darker, faster – a whole new design in HHX
- Two styles of hammering for rich, warm tone
- Brilliant finish delivers a slightly brighter sound
- A versatile crash that easily crosses musical styles
- Quality protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.