- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Legacy Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #445656 000001000 445656000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With dark, low-end response and much volume potential the highly responsive Sabian Legacy Crash Cymbal can play loudly but is always musical.As Dave ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sabian Legacy Crash cymbals radiate with a dark, punchy resonance.
With dark, low-end response and much volume potential the highly responsive Sabian Legacy Crash Cymbal can play loudly but is always musical.
As Dave Weckl describes, "Legacy is the darker side of my sound. These cymbals are vibrant, trashy and beautiful, all at once. 'Tone Texture' is what makes Legacy special. These cymbals have a ton of dark, musical color that encompasses the full tonal spectrum but digs way down deep." Weckl characterizes the Legacy Crashes as "punchy but complex." 2-year limited warranty.
- 17" or 18"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.