- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Legacy Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #445653 000000089 445653000000089
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The light, crashable Sabian Legacy Ride Cymbal delivers stick definition, wash, and darkness with an unlathed 'control band' limiting tonal spread. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Sabian Legacy Ride delivers an articulate, dark, trashy sound.
The light, crashable Sabian Legacy Ride Cymbal delivers stick definition, wash, and darkness with an unlathed 'control band' limiting tonal spread.
With its innovative "Tone Texture" sound, Legacy was created in collaboration with Dave Weckl, and joins the award-winning HHX Evolution as the legendary young drummer's choice of cymbal sound. Legacy is a deeper, darker contrast to the brighter sound of Evolution.
Weckl, who plays Legacy on their own or mixes them with Evolution models, said "Legacy is the darker side of my sound. These cymbals are vibrant, trashy and beautiful... all at once. 'Tone Texture' gives these cymbals a great deal of dark, musical color that encompasses the full tonal spectrum but digs way down deep, for a broader, more complex tonal personality. The Legacy Ride has great articulation over a dark cushion of sound.... The 'tone texture' of these cymbals makes Legacy a compelling consideration for any drummer looking for sounds that offer a new richness to their playing."
Legacy cymbals are individually handcrafted from Sabian B20 'cast' bronze. They are available exclusively in Natural Finish, and are quality-protected by a special Sabian 2-Year warranty.
Traditional depth and color meet modern clarity and articulation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.