- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Neil Peart Paragon Splash
- Write a Review
- #446540 000000153 446540000000153
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Very fast, sharp, and biting.Developed with Neil Peart of Rush, the Paragon series blends 2 styles of lathing for a very balanced cymbal tone. With A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with the Rush drummer!
Very fast, sharp, and biting.
Developed with Neil Peart of Rush, the Paragon series blends 2 styles of lathing for a very balanced cymbal tone. With AAX pinpoint lathing on the top and classic Turkish-style AA lathing on the bottom combined with the hand-hammered bell. The pinpoint lathing creates a narrower groove for a fast, lively response on the top, while the traditional AA lathing creates a wider groove for a fuller, richer tone on the bottom side.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.