- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58524 000000000 K58524000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created specifically for low volume sessions, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals Set QTPC501 includes a minimalist set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash Ride....Click To Read More About This Product
Real feel while you practice at a minimal volume.
Created specifically for low volume sessions, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals Set QTPC501 includes a minimalist set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash Ride. They are both designed to respond and sustain like traditional cymbals—right down to their clearly defined bell—so drummers won’t have to change the way they play. Their true-to-life response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won’t have to hit and play harder than they do during performances. This is not the case with other practice cymbals, which can sound muffled or dead, not a good quality in a practice cymbal. As a result, drummers will appreciate their greatly reduced sonic footprint during practice sessions, drum lessons or any time they use Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals. Additionally, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won’t dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals.
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-hats/Crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 13/18
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: China
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.