- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian XSR Fast Stax
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48845 000000000 J48845000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A thin-weight, 13 in. X-Celerator top over a high-profile, wide-lipped 16 in. Chinese bottom makes the XSR Fast Stax a cymbal stack that delivers ple...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to add quick attack and cutting tones to your cymbal setup.
A thin-weight, 13 in. X-Celerator top over a high-profile, wide-lipped 16 in. Chinese bottom makes the XSR Fast Stax a cymbal stack that delivers plenty of pop and attack. The Air Wave edge eliminates airlock for increased volume, and the extra-wide lip of the 16 in. Chinese accommodates the 13 in. top snugly for clarity and attack. Without airlock, the XSR Fast Stax always retains its sizzle and volume, never getting too tight; however, sizzle and volume are easily controlled by simply tightening down the cymbal felt.
- XSR Fast Stax delivers plenty of pop and attack
- 13 in. Air Wave top eliminates airlock for sizzle and volume
- Extra wide 16 in. Chinese bottom results in clarity of attack
- Protected by SABIAN Two-Year Warranty
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): 13/16
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.