- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SCHLAGWERK Cajon Comparsa
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15209 000000000 J15209000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The front and rear sides of this cajon are what make it striking and unique - both sides can be used as playing surfaces! Front head (brighter pitch)...Click To Read More About This Product
A cajon with a variety of playing surfaces and tonal expression.
The front and rear sides of this cajon are what make it striking and unique - both sides can be used as playing surfaces! Front head (brighter pitch): Quinto sound. Rear head (darker pitch): strong bass. Its compact design makes this model the ideal companion for jamming or for sessions in the park. Three sides are roughened with a special lacquer for better handling.
Everything that makes the sound and manufacturing quality of a Cajon is combined here in a compact design. Ideal when travelling and as a useful addition to your percussion setup.
- Hemlock resonance box
Call or click to order today!
- Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 9"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.