Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Simmons SD1250 Electronic Drum Kit With Mesh Padstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Simmons SD1250 Electronic Drum Kit With Mesh Pads
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Versatile 6-piece e-drum kit with custom sound library.
The Simmons Signature Sound Library is an expansive collection of the world’s most coveted drum kits and snares, recorded with the same world-class audio equipment made famous on classic albums. Simmons’ VAR technology offers many dynamic levels of drum recordings, resulting in true-to-life feel and sound. Samples are recorded multiple times to avoid the “machine gun” effect of simply repeating the same sample. Classic cymbals were recorded in stereo and have a long, natural decay for maximum realism. The SD1250’s 750 sounds include a wide collection of world percussion and vintage electronic drums that rounds out the collection for creative inspiration.
- 12" mesh snare, two 8" and two 10" dual-zone mesh toms
- 6" mesh bass drum with non-slip stand
- Two 12" dual-zone crash pads
- 14" triple-zone ride cymbal
- 12" hi-hat with variable pedal
- Real snare stand allows complete customization and solid playing surface
- Hybrid hex rack with solid, adjustable mounts provide non-slip mounting surface
- Large and bright full-color graphic LCD and intuitive, easy-to-program user interface
- 750 of the most sought-after acoustic drums, world percussion and vintage Simmons sounds
- Bluetooth MIDI for wireless connectivity to smartphone, tablet or computer
- Import samples to the sound module for expanded performance options
- Record, create and edit your own samples and sets
- Built-in performance mixer with on-the-fly mixing, pitch shift, shape parameters and more
- Simmons Advanced app for iOS adds kit editing, sampling and more
Order the SD1250 electronic drum kit today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.