- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor Vintage Series Bass Drum
20 x 14 in. Vintage Red Oyster
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J40211 000001004 J40211000001004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonor Teardrop kits are some of the most sought after vintage drums. Utilizing rounded bearing edges, the recreated Vintage Series drums represent th...Click To Read More About This Product
An add-on or auxiliary Vintage Series kick drum.
Sonor Teardrop kits are some of the most sought after vintage drums. Utilizing rounded bearing edges, the recreated Vintage Series drums represent the return of the 'old Sonor sound' into its product line. Like in the original Teardrop drums, the Vintage drum series feature hand‐selected premium German beech wood shells with rounded bearing edges.
Sonor has carefully recreated the look and feel of the 1950's teardrop lug and updated it with Sonor's exclusive Tunesafe system. Being sure not to overlook any details, Sonor has redesigned the Superprofil triple-flanged hoops and brought back the timeless Sonor badge and logo used in between 1952 and 1961.
Discover this faithful recreation of the Teardrop series. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.