- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Piccolo Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product 583080
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This piccolo model provides a sharp alternative snare voice for the contemporary drummer. With a 1.2 mm steel shell this drum produces and incredibly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brilliant attack and tight sound with a nice sticker price.
This piccolo model provides a sharp alternative snare voice for the contemporary drummer. With a 1.2 mm steel shell this drum produces and incredibly bright tone, brilliant attack and a wide tuning range with eight lugs and a heavy duty throw off for optimum snare tension even in the highest tuning ranges. Drum size is 14" x 4-1/2" and is an ideal secondary or primary snare. Finished in chrome with all chrome hardware.
- Snare Size: 14" x 4-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Steel
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Patented
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Chrome
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.