- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Sensa Orbis Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J25278 000002000 J25278000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SENSA Orbis Series cymbals create that perfectly trashy sound that so many modern drummers are craving. This effects crash offers a perfect tonal ble...Click To Read More About This Product
A cymbal series designed for dynamic and progressive genre drummers.
SENSA Orbis Series cymbals create that perfectly trashy sound that so many modern drummers are craving. This effects crash offers a perfect tonal blend between crash and china. It is fast and trashy while retaining the wash, depth and body of a crash.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Info Not Available
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: China
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.