- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg SH Regular Medium Splash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #486101 000910000 486101000910000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Stagg SH Regular Medium Splash is perfect for light accents and features a quick sustain.The SH Series stands for affordability without compromi...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable splash that is fast, brilliant, and direct.
This Stagg SH Regular Medium Splash is perfect for light accents and features a quick sustain.
The SH Series stands for affordability without compromise. These authentic hand-hammered, classically cast cymbals are offered at a price within reach of all drummers. This splash cymbal features traditional timbres just as likely to be heard as part of a pro setup are now accessible to the drumming student or novice. Stagg SH Series cymbals can be divided into two categories: SH Regular has a darker sound with a matte finish and is available in medium weight only, while SH Brilliant offers a brighter sound with a shiny finish in a selection of weights.
- Medium weight
- Matte finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.