- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. Black Brass Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- H79329 000001000 H79329000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're a drummer who enjoys fat, powerful beats and needs a strong attack to ensure your craft is heard, the Tama S.L.P. Black Brass Snare Drum is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hefty brass bell snare drum designed for the hard-hitting, driven percussionist.
If you're a drummer who enjoys fat, powerful beats and needs a strong attack to ensure your craft is heard, the Tama S.L.P. Black Brass Snare Drum is the snare for you. With a 1.5mm shell hewn from robust brass, this drum delivers a piercing attack with warm resonance.
A big-sounding snare needs hardware that can stand up to it and that's exactly what the Black Brass snare was given with the Steel Mighty Hoops. Triple-flanged and 2.3mm thick, these hoops will provide a "wetter" sound than diecast zinc and will provide an articulate rimshot or accent, when needed. The massive 42-strand Starclassic Carbon Steel Snappy Snares will deliver maximum responsiveness and also emphasize attack, as needed.
Add a black nickel finish and black hardware to the mix and you've got a big, bad, intimidating brass snare. Good thing it's on your side.
Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not Applicable
Stand: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Brass
Shell Construction: Rolled
Shell Thickness (mm): 1.5
Bearing Edge: 45°
Reinforcement Ring: No
Hardware Material: Steel
Hoop Type: Triple-flange
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Steel Carbon
Finish Type: Nickel-plated
Country of Origin: China
Take charge and become the brass of your snare sound! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.