- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. Duo Birch 14x10" Snare Drum
14 x 10 in. Transparent Mocha
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K76922 000001001 K76922000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
New ideas are often conceived by combining a few existing ideas into something freshand exciting. This Duo Birch was born just that way. It is a very...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique drum that can act as an enormous snare or additional floor tom.
New ideas are often conceived by combining a few existing ideas into something fresh
and exciting. This Duo Birch was born just that way. It is a very unique 14x10” birch drum equipped with snare wires on the bottom head and 3 floor tom legs for mounting. The result? It can be used either as a floor tom or snare drum, simply by switching the wires on or off. In either case, the sound is still pretty unique due to the size and specs of the drum—allowing drummers to explore ideas and create new patterns and fills they might never have considered with traditional setups.
- 14x10", 7-ply Birch shell, 7 mm
- MTB25E Brackets Equipped, MFLSL3P Legs Included
- Sound Arc Hoop (8 Hole)
- Starclassic Lug
- Transparent Mocha finish
- Starclassic Snare Wire
- EVANS G1 Coated/Snare Side
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size:
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Birch
- Shell construction: 7-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 7
- Bearing edge: Not specified
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Sound Arc hoop
- Lugs: Starclassic
- Throw-off: Multi-setting
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Starclassic
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.