- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. Dynamic Bronze Snare drum
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- J16132 000001000 J16132000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If a snare drum is the keystone of any drummer's sound, the Tama S.L.P. Dynamic Bronze snare is a capstone. At some point in the musical journey, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An alloy snare with the full tone and thick attack of bronze.
If a snare drum is the keystone of any drummer's sound, the Tama S.L.P. Dynamic Bronze snare is a capstone. At some point in the musical journey, the player will embark on a search for the perfect drum to enhance their sound. This drum offers a fast, punishing attack and projection, while maintaining the dynamic range to play at more ambient volumes.
A big-sounding snare needs hardware that can stand up to it and that's exactly what the Dynamic Bronze snare was given with die-cast steel hoops for a warm, articulate rimshot or accent. Brass tube lugs will provide a consistent, reliable tune for the long term.
Snare size: 14" x 5-1/2"
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not applicable
Stand: Not applicable
Shell material: Bronze
Shell construction: Solid
Shell thickness (mm): 6
Bearing edge: 45
Reinforcement ring: No
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Die-cast
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Steel Carbon
Finish type: Natural
Country of origin: China
In this arena, bronze metal goes to the winner. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.