- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. G-Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46548 000001000 L46548000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14x6” S.L.P. G-Maple snare drum is built on the foundation of a thicker 11 mm, 13-ply Maple shell that gives it a bright sound, but with a surpri...Click To Read More About This Product
A thick-shelled snare that delivers a fat back beat.
The 14x6” S.L.P. G-Maple snare drum is built on the foundation of a thicker 11 mm, 13-ply Maple shell that gives it a bright sound, but with a surprising volume and sensitivity. Its 2.3 mm flanged hoops and separate low-mass lugs enable the shell to resonate naturally, and enhance its punchy sound. The beautiful Mappa Burl outer ply gives it an impressive and attractive look.
- 12-ply Maple + 1 outer ply Mappa Burl, 11 mm
- 2.3 mm flanged hoops
- Black nickel shell hardware
- Suggested musical styles: pop, rock, hard rock and loud music
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.