- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Superstar Classic Exotix 7-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
Black Sunburst Lacebark Pine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55890 000001000 L55890000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This TAMA Superstar Classic Exotix 7-Piece Shell Pack includes a 22x18 in. bass drum, 8x7, 10x8 and 12x9 in. toms, 14x12 and 16x14 in. floor toms, an...Click To Read More About This Product
An exotic finish and thin maple shells that sing.
This TAMA Superstar Classic Exotix 7-Piece Shell Pack includes a 22x18 in. bass drum, 8x7, 10x8 and 12x9 in. toms, 14x12 and 16x14 in. floor toms, and a 14x6.5 in. snare drum.
For more than forty years, the Superstar name has stood for groundbreaking design, superior build quality, sterling tone, and clear projection. Superstar Classic once again upholds tradition by raising the bar for discerning drummers—and remarkably—does it while also lowering the price. Drawing on Superstar of the past, its classic TAMA T-shape badge and streamlined low-mass single lugs point to the simpler state of art of the '70s, while the ingenious Star-Mount system and new thinner gauge 100% maple shells eclipse anything in its class.
- 100% maple shells
- 6-ply, 5 mm toms and snare; 8-ply, 7 mm bass drum
- Power Craft II Drum heads
- TAMA L-Rod and Omnisphere tom holder system
- Low-Mass Lugs
- Star-Mount System
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.