- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Superstar Hyper-Drive Duo 5-Piece Shell Pack
Satin Blue Vertical Stripe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L00281 000002000 L00281000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The key component of the Superstar Hyper-Drive Duo 5-piece shell pack is the 14x10” snare drum, which is called the Duo Snare. This drum is unique no...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable, versatile and unique shell pack that will help expand your creativity and tonal possibilities.
The key component of the Superstar Hyper-Drive Duo 5-piece shell pack is the 14x10” snare drum, which is called the Duo Snare. This drum is unique not only because of its uncommon 10” depth, but also because it is equipped with floor tom legs and brackets. You can tune this drum low and place it where the first floor tom would traditionally go. As such, the snare can function as a low/deep snare with the snare wires engaged, or as a 14” floor tom with the snares off. This can lead to many unique phrasing opportunities.
Once you experience playing on this new kit your eyes and ears will be opened to the infinite range of possibilities, plus it’s a lot of fun. Just try it.
- 22x16 in. bass drum
- 10x6.5 in. tom tom
- 12x7 in. tom tom
- 16x14 in. floor tom
- 14x10 in. Duo snare
- Single tom attachment x 2
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22x16 in.
- Tom(s): 10x6.5, 12x7 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16x14 in.
- Snare: 14x10 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5 mm
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Black nickel
- Mounts: Star-Cast
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.