- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toca Freestyle II Mechanically-Tuned Djembe with Bag
- Write a Review
- Product J18839
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Toca Freestyle II djembe has the same light, tough construction offered by traditional rope-tuned models in this tough, efficient mechanically tu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A key-tunable, synthetic shelled djembe perfect for outdoor performance.
The Toca Freestyle II djembe has the same light, tough construction offered by traditional rope-tuned models in this tough, efficient mechanically tuned model. The extended collar hoop allows greater tuning range. Equipped with rubber tips on the end of tuning lugs.
All-weather synthetic shell
Mechanical tuning system
Nonslip rubber bottom
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.