- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Treeworks Concert Chimes
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491728 000000000 491728000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TreeWorks full-size professional Concert Chime has an attached damper that increases its versatility in all situations. Swing the chimes' damper ...Click To Read More About This Product
Full size concert chime with attached damper.
The TreeWorks full-size professional Concert Chime has an attached damper that increases its versatility in all situations. Swing the chimes' damper arm out of the way for live performances where your sound requires greater strength and resonance. Swing the arm against the chime bars to silence the chimes quickly. The bars are a TreeWorks' chime specific aluminum/titanium alloy. The chime bars are polished and heat tempered for brilliant tone. Each chime is individually hand-tied with 50-pound braided CordLoc. No plastic ties or staples are used. The chime's mantle is hand-finished Tennessee white ash. TreeWorks includes the TRE51 hard-sided gig bag with your concert chimes.
- Large single-row chime
- Solid Tennessee White Ash mantle with attached dampening arm
- Hard-sided gig bag included
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last
- No plastic ties or staples
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tennessee
Save big if you buy today.
- 3/8-inch thick Custom Aluminum/Titanium alloy