- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tycoon Percussion Supremo Select Series Bongos
7 and 8 1/2 in. Island Palm Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22873 000001002 J22873000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for students and percussion enthusiasts the shells are constructed of hand-selected aged Siam oak and finished with a super high gloss. These b...Click To Read More About This Product
A pair of quality bongos for early or casual hand percussionists.
Ideal for students and percussion enthusiasts the shells are constructed of hand-selected aged Siam oak and finished with a super high gloss. These bongos feature black powder-coated Classic-Pro hoops and large 5/16 diameter tuning lugs. Water buffalo skin heads allow for crisp tones and superb response. Includes a tuning wrench.
- Siam oak construction
- Black powder-coated Classic Pro hoops
- Water buffalo heads
- 5/16" tuning rods
- Super high-gloss finish
A wealth of powerful tones. Try Tycoon Percussion today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.