- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Bionic Series Medium Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51581 000003000 L51581000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BIONIC Series Medium Ride cymbal delivers a modern, powerful sound that's bright and warm. It's handcrafted using UFIP's Rotocasting® technique, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted for a versatile ride sound that's warm and dynamic.
The BIONIC Series Medium Ride cymbal delivers a modern, powerful sound that's bright and warm. It's handcrafted using UFIP's Rotocasting® technique, and the cast bronze B20 alloy is deeply hammered in strategic points for pleasing overtones, excellent sustain and a wide dynamic range. The UFIP Bionic Medium Ride is ideal for hard rock, rock, metal and even fusion—any genre that requires you to cut through the mix.
The BIONIC Series has evolved into an even more exciting and musical range with a new twist on the original Bionic concept, making this series even more contemporary and totally up to date. A truly stunning playing experience for the rock and metal drummer that requires a real musical cymbal. These cymbals are faster and more dynamic, but still retain the power and cut of the original Bionic Classics. The Bionic sets a new standard, simply awesome! Hammered especially deep and wide, then polished to a lustrous golden finish, giving the cymbal added warmth, richness and tonality, the new Bionic Series offers great control and versatility in any musical environment.
- Cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Cast using the Rotocasting® procedure, completely handmade, deep hammered with double punch, hand polished
- Powerful, bright and warm sound with many overtones, wide dynamic range and sustain
- Works for hard rock, rock, heavy metal, fusion
- Available in 20, 21 and 22 in. sizes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.