- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58251 000001000 L58251000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile hi-hats with warmth and control, delivering the perfect blend of modern and vintage.
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's drummers will love.
After a long process of research and experimentation, in close cooperation with UFIP's Artist Federico Paulovich, the new Est.1931 Series is here, as a tribute to the year of the company’s foundation. Est.1931 cymbals are dry, smooth, warm with a traditional sound, but updated to perfectly fit new modern music styles. The hi-hats feature a warm chick, dry sound, good response and great control.
- 14 or 15 in. cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Made using the Rotocasting® procedure
- Specially designed with a small bell for perfect control
- Hand hammered for incredibly detailed sound
- Works for traditional and modern jazz, big band, Funk, Pop, drum and bass and more
- Dry, smooth, warm, soft sound, with frequencies concentrated in the low range
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.